Group B Swimmer
Group B Swimmer:
Stingray 8 & Under swimmer are divided into two groups. Group A and Group B. Both of these groups have 45 minutes of practice time.
Due to some recent feedback including safety and liability issues, the Stringray's have have decided to the following rules for Group B .
- Swimmers must be 4 years old by May 1st. We can not make any exceptions.
- Previously year Group B Swimmers and new 8 & Under swimmer are assignments to age group either at Open House (April 29th) and/or at B Group practice on May 4th (5pm - 5:45pm)
- Your family must be join SORA and the Swim Team to swim on the team. No swimmer will be allowed in the water if they are not members.
- Half Lappers are defined by our league as a swimmer who can not swim a length of the pool unaided in under 1:00 minute. Your swimmer is about to be time tested many times over the season. The first opportunity being at the teams Blue/Orange meet.
- These swimmer will only swim at our home meets. Where they will swim at the beginning of the meet before the National Anthem.
- Half lapper parents are not required to fulfill volunteer positions.
- Are swimmers who can swim a length of the pool in under 1:00 minute.
- Full Lappers will swim in swim meets in two individual events - freestyle and backstroke and possibly one relay (depending on numbers).