Please attend as many practices as you are able to attend. Our season is short and the most improvement can be seen when swimmer attend regularly. We want all swimmer to be safe and have fun.
- Please be on time for practice.
- Please encourage your children to give the coaches their attention during practice.
- Swimmers are to practice at their age group practice time only, unless other arrangements have been made with the coach. Siblings may have different practice times.
- We swim during rain, as long as the bottom of the pool is visible. Practice is cancelled if lightening is in the area. The Swimtopia app can be downloaded to your phone and mobile alerts sent directly. An email will also be sent and a facebook post. Please check before heading to the pool if the weather looks bad.
- Swimmers' code of conduct - swimmers need to bring a good attitude for fun. We expect swimmers and parents to be considerate to all members of the team and the pool. The league has a sportmanship policy which is signed during registration. Please take the time to read it and be famillar with the policy.
New for 8 & Under Group B
Swim Team is NOT Swimming lessons. We ask that all swimmers have had basic lessons before they begin swim team.
NEW FOR 2019:
Group B swimmer will need to be able propel themselves 1/2 a length of the pool on May 13th for the swimmer to be able to stay in swim team.